Monday, June 18, 2007

Vicious Pruning To Teh Blog

Right, this is the last time I am logging in, damn you Blogger!! I resent the number of times you make me sign in and the loops I have to jump through to post (yes, I am a lazy son-of-a-bitch AND I probably have A.D.D, and no I do not want to give you feedback about it.).

So I am moving over here:
http://bionicmanenator.livejournal.com/
Not looking the greatest at the moment, but it will suffice for now to keep all and sundry abrest of my travels.

Yes, TRAVELS...

For I am off to Auckland to live.
Not sure where, how long for or if I will find a job (although I'm feeling uncharacteristically confident about them all), but the idea at this stage is to go up for Film Festival (and a couple of other things that are going on up there) and will just going to "forget" to return home.

Don't know when I'll be back in Christchurch permanently. Maybe never. But I'll certainly be back for holidays with the family now and again.

I've talked about this for so long. This time it's for real.

Bye for now. See you on the other side.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?