Thursday, August 03, 2006

Current Book To Hand (A Blog Game)

"Yep, junk it. Do whatever you'd like. You don't really expect me to pay twice the amount of the car just to have it fixed, do you?"
"Well, now wait a minute, that was for a full warranty," he backpeadled. "I can do a limited warranty repair job for two hundred and fifty."
"Junk the car," I repeated emotionlessly. I wasn't acting, mind you, I was dead serious.
From: "If Chins Could Kill: Confessions of a B-Movie Actor" by Bruce Campbell

The Game:
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.

Comments:
Aye. He deserves it for completing MAN WITH THE SCREAMING BRAIN, and still having a career!!! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?